20071213

free direct download






















Misery Lab - VaporWare EP (2007)
[Carbon Digital]

Do you remember Porl King? Rosetta Stone?
Go to his MySpace and download for free his new 4track EP.
Great music as we would expect from him.

[In case you don't know and I didn't. I downloaded the tracks before I new they were for free with a Firefox addon and they were 96kbps!... But if you have a MySpace user ID you can download the tracks easily with 256kbps...]


MiseryLab @ MySpace

Tracklisting
01_No Cure For Life
02_Raze It To The Ground
03_All There Is
04_Romance Is Manipulation
mp3 256kbps; total:15'56"

1 comment:

Droid Sektor said...

Hey! Olas.I'll speak in english. I have a myspace User ID (actually several) and It says user MiseryLab has not enabled downloads for any of the 6tracks on offer. Can't you post it, if you have the 256kbps versions? Ok, now about Rosetta Stone.Like 4or5 years ago I stumbled upon a website (managed by one of them, can't recall which one).Anyway this site had a Unreleased Rosetta Stone album. Unfortunately i couldn't download it. Anyone knows what I am talking about?