20080915

Twilight Of The Gods
























Götterdämmerung - Rubber Guerilla 7"EP (1998)
[UNdesire records] 

When I got this I doubted these were the same Götterdämmerung that had released the excellent A Body And A Birthmark album and Rearm EP. But unfortunately yes they were and I was fearing a promissing newcomer was lost.
As it turned out, this was a pathetic try to change the style of the band into more danceable and stupid rocking industrial and dance mixes.
I didn't like the sound but I kept the object because it was nicely presented in a white vynil with transparent blueprint paper cover. Oh, and the speed is 33 ⅓...

links

Tracklisting
A1: Ruber Guerilla 1998
A2: About (live)
B1: Give It To Me (rescue service dance mix)
mp3 224kbps; total:14'04"


download [PWD=mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com]
22,9MB RAR includes 5% recovery record

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola! me faltaba este ep ya tengo todos gracias tienes un muy buen blog me gustaron las tres canciones que trae, saludos.

Adios.