20081120

I'd love to touch the sky tonight
























Vendemmian - One More Time (2008)
[Resurrection Records ABCD041]

released on October 20th
The voice sounds strange but the music, albeit softer, is still their own.

mySpace

Tracklisting
01 Talk Talk
02  Give It Up
03  End Like This
04  Give And Take
05  Down On The Ground
06  Another Day
07  Starter For Ten
08  Didn't Say It Was You
09  Seen Enough
10  Too Late
vbr mp3 155kbps; total:40'53"


download [PWD=mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com]
51,80MB RAR includes 5% recovery record

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this would be perfect for your blog, its really weird

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qh4odwjl4jg

That is a band I think you might like, and I think kinda fits your blog. It is their new ep leak, I included the cover and everything. You should check it out and post, if you think your readers will like it, I like the stuff you put on your blog and I love this, so I assume others will!

Their name is Darling's Cabinet of Sundry Horror, and its kind of like gothic folk/protopunk/indie/circus music, For fans of the birtday party and the violent femmes, and maybe even marilyn manson or Tom waits. If you do post, I'd appreciate it greatly if you could use the
same hosted file, just so I can try to keep track of about how many
times this gets downloaded :)
thanks, hope to hear back from you,
Blair