20070814

Burn These Apples
























Dream Disciples - Veil Of Tears (1991)
[Darkcell Music]

Another record I was seeking for a long time. Of course that now that I heard it again it doesn't sound as good as it did 15 years ago (I don't listen to tapes anymore - they're all scattered beneath my bed at my parent's place). Back then this was the new goth. People were reinventing the genre and coming up with many different and interesting things. Now it's all metal...
Nevertheless it still sounds fresh as this trail (of fears, pun intended) was abruptely stopped and no-one nowadays knows this kind of sound.


Tracklisting
01. Pray (4:42)
02. Crimson White (3:51)
03. Eternal (5:11)
04. Resting Place (5:40)
05. Lights (2:56)
06. Aradia (5:22)
total running time: 27'42


FileCrocodile
MediaFire
[PWD=mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com]
26,5 MB (includes 5% recovery record)

No comments: