20090307

Porridge as puke

























Psychic TV (PTV3)
Porto, Teatro Sá da Bandeira
08oct04


I'm always looking for live recordings in Portugal from the most diverse bands that I may like. Today I found in the bluebird p2p software this recording of the third incarnation of the reverencial third incarnation of Psychic TV. As I'd never seen it before on any music blog I immediately decided to post it.
However I found it strange and googled it. One blog I happen to follow (the great Because God Told Me To Do It) had already posted it. However the link had been removed and therefore I decided I should go with the initial plan nonetheless.
Reports say that only few hundred people attended. If the tickets were cheaper I guess many other would come. I was working as a madman at the time and at some distance from Porto so my escuse wasn't just the price...
I decided not to put an image of the reGenesis as a woman... the above picture is from the tour shirt

mySpace
Genesis site

Tracklisting
01
Intro
02
Unclean
03
Just Like Arcadia
04
Hookah Chalice
05
New York Story
06
Maximum Swing
07
Guitar Noise
08
Higher And Higher
09
Nothing
10
The Story Tellers
11
Godstar
12
Just Because
13
Lies And Then
14
Suspicious
mp3128kbps; total:108'15"


download [PWD=mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com]
102,83 MB RAR includes 5% recovery record

2 comments:

Jorge Stretcher said...

viva! obrigado pelo request! Bom não é bem verdade o que dizes aqui, pois fui eu que fiz esta gravação e foi o 1º post no meu blog, quanto ao post no blog Because god.... foi- lhe autorizado por mim que o fizesse. O concerto continua disponivel no meu blog a 192Kbs pois o theebradmiller converteu para 128kbs pois é standart nos seus posts. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Abraço.

mehrlicht said...

Peço desculpa. Eu disse a verdade mas por alguma razão não encontrei o post nessa altura. Mas foi devido a esse post retirado do theebradmiller que tomei conhecimento do teu maravilhoso (ou fantástico como todos dizem agora) blog.
Obrigado