20090303

Was ist die Postleitzahl?



















Funeral Address - Funeral Address CDR (2001)
a.k.a. The Collection [self released]

REUPLOADED - FILE CORRECTED - PASSWORD CHECKED

This is request #7. Funeral Address evolved into Fallen Apart. In 2001 the band released this on CDR. The first half was recorded in 1990 and the other in 1992.

not even the old Fallen Apart site is up anymore...

Tracklisting
01. Orange Flight
02. Black Hills
03. Everyday
04. Collecting
05. Simulation
06. 1918
07. Beware
08. Destination Brain
09. T.V. Fascination
10. Strange Stuff
11. The Walls
12. Far Away

mp3 192kbps; total:53'40"


download [PWD=mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com]
76,1 MB RAR includes 5% recovery record

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really pleased to find this one. But I can't open it. Maybe wrong password or the file is damaged? How can I open it, can you help me with it?
Thanks, Elisabeth

mehrlicht said...

mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com

agrimensor J said...

the PW mehrlichtunbound.blogspot.com doesn't works..thanks anyway..it's a great blog..salud

Anonymous said...

I've already tried that one, but the message I get is: The structure of the archive is damaged

Elisabeth

mehrlicht said...

You were right. I didn't even have to download from zShare. As I archive every rar i tried to decompress it in my HDD and the password was wrong.
I've recompressed the folder. Cheked the password and reuploaded.
The links was corrected.

Thanks for your feedback.

mehrlicht said...

(the link was)

agrimensor J said...

GREAT! now it works..THANKS

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot!! Is it also possible to re-upload Dronning Maud Land (Alteration).
Thanks again!

Elisbeth

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much!